Cambridge | Permanent
Great things are happening here at COEL….
Due to expansion across the business, we now seek an experienced Project Manager to join our dedicated Operations & Projects Team
This is a pivotal role within the team requiring someone who is able to manage multiple and/or large contracts, with the assistance of a site manager, to ensure the contract is delivered safely on programme and on budget.
A key focus of the role is to liaise with the client and design team to ensure the contract is delivered to the satisfaction of all parties.
Its also a requirement that our Project Managers ensure Health and Safety requirements are always met onsite, and that all site paperwork is kept complete and up to date.
This is a hands-on role, which will require time spent at HQ and at Client Site as required, its paramount that we are able to deliver high levels of client satisfaction.
We seek someone with the following expertise:
- Ability to oversee/manage, plan and delivering multiple projects.
- Able to ensure projects are well managed and highly co-ordinated.
- It’s a must that all required Planning applications, Building Control applications etc. are processed in a timely manner.
- Possess the know-how to ensure all aspects of the build process are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety legislation is always complied with.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Preparing programmes, giving detailed progress reports, and ensuring relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Ensuring all purchasing is done to the correct timeline and delivering valuations.
- Managing budgets, completing financial records, and maintaining margins on a project-by-project basis.
In addition to the above, its essential you have effective communication skills and can build strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, and colleagues, as well as manage sub-contractors to always ensure the highest standard of workmanship.
A word on our culture…
Though we are a large, ever-evolving company, lucky enough to work on a wealth of fascinating and challenging projects, we are by no means a faceless corporate, and care very much for our staff.
Family-friendly, we see our employees as people, not numbers, so you never need to feel like a small cog in a big wheel.
Founded more than 30 years ago, COEL is a leading commercial workspace design and fit out company based in Cambridge. We have expertise in delivering exceptional workspaces, with specialist teams that cover every aspect of the process, from interior design to decorating, project management to plumbing. Quite simply, we exist to make working lives better!
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- Pension Matching Scheme
- Pink Salary Exchange Scheme
- Private Healthcare Plan