Human Resources Business Partner
Cambridge | Permanent
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner seeking a new role within a creative and progressive environment?
We are expanding our Finance and HR Department, and we’re on the lookout for a hands-on, collaborative HRBP to join our small, yet dedicated team…could this be you?
Reporting into, and working closely with, our Finance Director, our new HRBP will have existing experience in a similar role, being responsible for developing, implementing, and embedding our Company’s HR agenda, strategies, policies and practices.
The ideal candidate will be someone who will come not only come in to implement strategies but someone who will work collaboratively with the fantastic people we already have in the team.
We’re a small, friendly, and very capable bunch of professionals and we seek someone like-minded to help us drive our business forward.
Ideally, you will have expertise in the following key areas:
- Level 5 or higher CIPD Qualification
- Discussing business strategies, HR challenges and HR plans that can help the business with senior manager and key stakeholders.
- Working with line managers to ensure employees have the skills and resources they need to achieve their objectives.
- Developing plans for recruitment, training, and development, restructuring and succession and helping relevant staff implement them.
- Manage and help embed company ethos and values.
- Attending recruitment interviews
- Coaching line managers on ways to manage staff relationships, motivate their employees and lead more effectively.
- Reporting on and analysing HR metrics
- Plus, much more…
There’s little chance of a dull moment working at COEL as we offer a dynamic and professional environment, where you’ll be collaborating with stakeholders and employees across the business, promoting health and wellness amongst delivering robust HR practices
Founded more than 30 years ago, COEL is a leading commercial workspace design and fit-out company based in Cambridge. We have expertise in delivering exceptional workspaces, with specialist teams that cover every aspect of the process, from interior design to decorating, project management to plumbing. Quite simply, we exist to make working lives better!
A word on our culture…
Though we are a large, ever-evolving company, lucky enough to work on a wealth of fascinating and challenging projects, we are by no means a faceless corporate, and care very much for our staff.
Family-friendly, we see our employees as people, not numbers, so you never need to feel like a small cog in a big wheel.
Our Working Model…
We are based in Cambridge and although we offer a hybrid working model, it would be beneficial if you are based in a comfortable commute to the office, as there is an expectation that you are able to attend our HQ for 4 days each week.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- Pension Matching Scheme
- Pink Salary Exchange Scheme
- Private Healthcare Plan